At least it wasn't the milk, right?
haha--so true! Especially since we are blessed to have a dining room with carpet....who on earth thinks that is a good idea?
This one makes me laugh! Probably because my twins are making messes like this ALL the time. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
We had a dining room with carpet in Houston....HATED IT! We ended up just putting a scrap piece of carpet under Harrison's chair...just in case.
Good idea; at least ours is dark green, so I don't worry about it staining. But I am constantly vacuuming under his chair area.
These pictures TOTALLY represent what it feels like to be a mother of toddlers!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At least it wasn't the milk, right?
haha--so true! Especially since we are blessed to have a dining room with carpet....who on earth thinks that is a good idea?
This one makes me laugh! Probably because my twins are making messes like this ALL the time. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
We had a dining room with carpet in Houston....HATED IT! We ended up just putting a scrap piece of carpet under Harrison's chair...just in case.
Good idea; at least ours is dark green, so I don't worry about it staining. But I am constantly vacuuming under his chair area.
These pictures TOTALLY represent what it feels like to be a mother of toddlers!!
Post a Comment