Monday, August 27, 2007

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!




I took this quiz a while ago and was pleasantly surprised to be most like Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice! Actually I don't think I am quite as bold or dazzlingly beautiful as she is, but I will take it, since I love the book and I love that character even more! Here's how the result reads:

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

So which Jane Austen heroine are you? (If you're female...although it might be fun to find out which heroine you guys are most like, too!)

3 comments:

Tay said...

:: E L I N O R ::

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Ruby said...

Julie, I just found your sight through Cami Pratts. I am glad to see you again! Where are you living? It doesn't look like student housing. You are probably done now. Trey has sure turned out to be handsome!

Megan said...

Fun quiz...I think I'll go take it!