
Speaking of dancing, our town has Summer Concerts at the lake every Thursday, and they're quite fun, especially for Trey. He seems to always go for the older girls. This posse was teaching him all sorts of dance moves! They also had a hula hoop contest at this particular contest, and Trey snagged a hoop after the real contest was over.
I am so proud of our veggie and herb garden. It is small, but provides well. It has been wonderful eating fresh lettuce and herbs. We are still waiting on the tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers. I can't wait until we have room for a *real* garden!
And here's a fun family pic to end with. Our FHE on the Stripling Warriors. Don't we look TOUGH! I never realized how often I let Trey run around in just his undies. It is just so much easier since he likes to use the potty all by himself now. Anyone have suggestions on how he can start washing his hands all by himself, too?
3 comments:
I LOVE fresh herbs and tomatoes from the garden! That's awesome that you guys do this, even if you don't have a lot of space :o)
Mmmm...fresh food from a garden. Sounds yummy. I'll have to try that some day! :)
Yay! I love your pictures. I love the garden especially. As long as I'm not the one who has to keep it alive. :) No ideas on the hand washing...buy antibacterial wet wipes and let him use those??
Post a Comment