Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rainy Days

Summers are generally sunny and bright here, but we've had rain the past few days. Cool and overcast, and I love it. Trey is prepared for rain and *almost* has a full fireman's get-up. Don't worry, he does have fireman undies!



Seeing as how I talk about this pregnancy 99% less than I did when I was expecting Trey, I thought I better send some belly shots along to remind you that I am due in November. :)



See--it's true! 24 weeks along here:




Trey has a fascination with umbrellas, and he had previously only seen them in books, movies, and at the store.



He LOVED having a chance to actually use one this weekend, while we were visiting Kitsap Peninsula for a friend's wedding.

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Julie, You are such a cute pregnant lady! I hope everything is going smoothly for you the second time around :o)

NW Varneys said...

Thanks, so far it's been just fine. :)