All right, so it's mostly well known that I'm a Cougar fan. Some would call me a bit fanatic. I know the numbers of almost all the players. I can recite stats of both football and basketball for quite a while. I know when each of the games take place and where. I give my Wyoming siblings a hard time when they try and find something to cheer for in Laramie. I get in bad moods when the Cougs lose. I guess it's not a surprise that I really enjoyed my Valentine's Day present pictured below. A DVD full of highlights and player and coach interviews for 90 minutes. Let me tell you a few reasons why I asked for and got this video.
I got it to remember the dominating defense. A most pleasant surprise.


1 comment:
you might want to be careful about taking pictures of copyrighted material and posting them online, lol. i think there's something unlawful about that, but i can't be sure.
Post a Comment