Sunday, February 18, 2007

I got it to remember the Las Vegas bowl as we ran a Pac-10 team out of Vegas. A Pac-10 team that said we couldn't play in a conference as strong as the Pac-10. We won 38-8 by the way. What I didn't know was...I got it to feel comfort in knowing that there are more Cougar fans just like me all over the world! You're looking at the famous, Coleman (the tall one), Roni (the short one), and Makadie (the tallest one) Miller, the craziest of all Cougar fans. Crazy enough to have their own scene in BYU '06 Football! Go Cougs! This doesn't mean that you guys will win the March Madness Tournament this year. It just means that I'm jealous that you're on a Cougar football production and I'm not:)
PS-Roni's holding a pom-pom, not a huge sparkler.


1 comment:

Brady and Karen said...

Wow! This is exciting! Isn't it funny that you can remember where you were during each of those major games???