Monday, December 10, 2007

The Many Faces of Audrey

9 comments:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

She is so adorable! That's a really nifty thing that you did to show so many pictures. Thanks for posting those pictures!

Amber H. said...

How fuN! I love baby pictures! She looks like such a sweetie. Thanks so much for the e-christmas card too, it was awesome to hear what you guys have been up to and see all the pictures, it was great!

Bethany said...

That slide show is pretty neat. She is SO DARLING. I like her name too! What does your house look like? Your kitchen looks really big from the pictures--isn't nice to not have a closet for a kitchen like at LV?!

Brady said...

Love the cheeks!

Claire Roach said...

Wow, she's starting to look a lot like Trey! Love all that hair, too. She has more hair than Jack who is almost 9 months old! Thanks for the pics and post more when you have time!

Emily said...

Can I request you guys posting some videos sometime? I need my Trey fix every once in a while and it will be nice to be able to see Audrey too!

davek said...

Wonderful pictures and great site. Have a great Christmas. Dave and Wendy Knoeppel

Unknown said...

She's so cute!!! Congratulations!

jules said...

She is beautiful. She reminds me a lot of Trey. I like all your other pictures, too. The cookies and the BYU attire. :)