Sunday, December 09, 2007

More fun with Grandma and Grandpa

At the Christmas parade:


Just horsin' around. He also played lots of baseball, soccer, basketball, football, and "exercise" with Grandpa.


Gingerbread bears! They also made a gingerbread/sugar cookie Nativity scene another day, but apparently I don't have pics of that.




And of course there was the library, the park, shopping, playing with toys and reading books at home.... When he wants to play with his toys, half the time it is either his doctor kit or his cars. He loves pretending. I don't have pics of him doctoring up Gma and Gpa, but here he is treating me:



I think these pics were taken the day Audrey was born. How do you like the carpet half ripped out? Yeah, things look much better now.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Grandparents are the best!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog/good pics. Have a great Christmas. Psalm 46:1 Dave K