Our little golfer. Bethany, he still hasn't tired of this golf set! Thanks again. :) Other sports Trey enjoys playing: baseball, basketball, soccer, and hockey (pretty much the same as golf, but he calls the balls "pucks"). Occasionally he will ask for football, but not nearly as often as all the aformentioned. Thank goodness. Although I need to steer him away from hockey, too....
Trey told me this was a birthday cake for me. "Happy Boatday, Mommy!"
It is not very often that I get to see my son napping these days. Unfortunately, he has decided he is done with naptime, so I must settle for "quiet time." However, this day he was sick, and as sad as that is, it was so beautiful to be able to peek in on our sleeping babe. He is growing up too fast.
6 comments:
I can't believe Trey has given up naps! I'm dreading the day Harrison does!
Don't you love pictures of your sleeping children? Trey looks so sweet.
Meg--it is SO hard to accept when it happens. :(
Claire--Exactly the reason why I love seeing Trey sleep--it reminds how sweet he is. This is especially important on the hard days. :)
I think it's awesome that he loves that golf set so much! I'm glad we got it for him! It makes Matt proud. :) Kelly is sick today too. Ahh, the sweetness of flu season...
What a cute little guy! I LOVE the picture of him sleeping! I have a million pictures of my kids asleep. I just think they are so precious!
Cute pictures. I love the little golfer. I am so sorry about the naps. I don't know what's worse about my kids growing up, loosing my babies or loosing their naptime. (of course it's loosing my babies, even if it does give them more time to destroy)
Post a Comment