While we were at the beach last weekend with Stephen and Emily, we did an impromptu photo shoot. I am 39.5 weeks in these pictures. I am so glad to have finally gotten some pictures of Trey with the belly babe. It's been on my to-do list for a long time. Emily and Aaron took these pictures, and I really LOVE a couple of them! Which are your favorites? :)
You look so cute with your little bum and skinny legs. Good work.
Trey is hilarious with your belly. I know my reaction is supposed to be more along the "how precious" line, but he is seriously so funny hugging your belly!!!
Fantastic pictures. And, I kind of don't like you because you are so skinny (minus the baby belly) at 39.5 weeks. So not fair! Can't wait to see that new baby!
I love the first picture and the second to last one with him smiling with his head on your belly. Do you know what you are having?? Or do you wait until the end? Yes, you are all belly it looks like! It probably won't take you long to get back to your cute tiny self :o)
i like the one where Trey is holding your belly, but not looking at the camera. I also like the one where Trey is not holding your belly, but looking at the camera. You look cute and i can't wait to have a NIECE or nephew. :)
9 comments:
You look so cute with your little bum and skinny legs. Good work.
Trey is hilarious with your belly. I know my reaction is supposed to be more along the "how precious" line, but he is seriously so funny hugging your belly!!!
Fantastic pictures. And, I kind of don't like you because you are so skinny (minus the baby belly) at 39.5 weeks. So not fair! Can't wait to see that new baby!
I love the first picture and the second to last one with him smiling with his head on your belly. Do you know what you are having?? Or do you wait until the end? Yes, you are all belly it looks like! It probably won't take you long to get back to your cute tiny self :o)
Thanks for the skinny comments, although I am not feeling too skinny right now. :)
Amber--we are waiting to find out the gender. We will know soon!! And those are my 2 favorite pics, too. :)
Julie you look so amazing for 39 and 1/2 weeks! I'm sure you're not feeling it though. I excited for you! You'll get to see you new baby soon!
i like the one where Trey is holding your belly, but not looking at the camera. I also like the one where Trey is not holding your belly, but looking at the camera. You look cute and i can't wait to have a NIECE or nephew. :)
Julie - you look AMAZING!!! I like the first two and the second to last one the best. I can't believe how amazing you look. Keep us posted!
I can't believe that you had a cute 8 lb. 9 oz. baby in there! It's amazing! We're so excited for little Audrey to be a part of the family!
Hey, I think that little bum is pretty hot!
Post a Comment