It has been fun to see this little one's imagination blossom. After eating the other day, he flipped his bib backward and declared that he was Superman: You didn't know Superman had a drum-hat in addition to a cape? Here he is in flight: Q:What is around Trey's neck in this picture: A: A Tuba. OK, who guessed it? Pretty good, huh? Obviously, I was impressed enough to take a picture!
Hey guys...its amazing how I stumble upon these things and voila here you are! The family looks great...hope all is well. Im in Iraq will be back in November been quite the experience! Anyways Im glad I found you hope all is well... Later Trevor Austin
Hey Aaron and Jules...been awhile! Its interesting the things I stumble upon. Glad I found you though....family looks great! Im in Iraq and head home in November! It has been interesting to say the least. Hope all is well for you guys take care! Trevor Austin
Trevor! Wow, what a blast from the past! Im guessing you found us through Kerry's blog. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello and be careful in Iraq!
7 comments:
That is absolutely TOO cute! I love the superman pics...and how he already knows about tubas is beyond me, but good job! Too fun :o)
He has a couple of Richard Scarry books that show an animal playing the tuba! That's all!
Don't you love seeing how their little minds work? So cute!
We desperately need to come and see you guys. It has been too long and Trey is growing up too fast. I love the pictures!!
Hey guys...its amazing how I stumble upon these things and voila here you are! The family looks great...hope all is well. Im in Iraq will be back in November been quite the experience! Anyways Im glad I found you hope all is well... Later Trevor Austin
Hey Aaron and Jules...been awhile! Its interesting the things I stumble upon. Glad I found you though....family looks great! Im in Iraq and head home in November! It has been interesting to say the least. Hope all is well for you guys take care! Trevor Austin
Trevor! Wow, what a blast from the past! Im guessing you found us through Kerry's blog. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello and be careful in Iraq!
Post a Comment