OHMYGOSH! Congrats! I love this pic of Trey...
Congratulations! How exciting! Hope the new job and new place is working out wonderfully. We may be (probably will be) joining you as fellow Washingtonians!
Sooo...VEM is getting 2 inductions this year. Maybe we can make it 3!
We need some updates. I am going through Varney withdrawl:) Love ya guys!
Julie! I am so glad you commented and gave me your blog address! And congrats on your news! I will keep checking to get more info!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OHMYGOSH! Congrats! I love this pic of Trey...
Congratulations! How exciting! Hope the new job and new place is working out wonderfully. We may be (probably will be) joining you as fellow Washingtonians!
Sooo...VEM is getting 2 inductions this year. Maybe we can make it 3!
We need some updates. I am going through Varney withdrawl:) Love ya guys!
Julie! I am so glad you commented and gave me your blog address! And congrats on your news! I will keep checking to get more info!
Post a Comment