Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cracker Barrelin' with Coleman

Several weeks ago now Coleman made it out to Nashville on business. We were able to meet him half way and have a good southern dinner complete with real accents at the Cracker Barrel. While you may get a pretty good southern meal at the Cracker Barrels out west, rarely do you get the authentic accents. I don't know what the heck I'm looking at, but this was the best of the two pictures. Good times. Coleman, be sure to thank your company for dinner:) I didn't put up much of a protest when Coleman offered to pay for dinner. He had $25 from the company to spend for dinner, and dinner cost $31, I think. I don't make a dime, so that was nice of him. Roni, you have a good husband. Makadie, you have a good dad. Just messing around in the Cracker Barrel store after dinner.


1 comment:

Brady and Karen said...

AHHH!! VEM adventures without us. No fair.